Maruti Suzuki

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

Interview Details – Hired as a graduate engineer trainee. there were two interview panels, one was focused on technical details of automotive design and systems, while other was focused on nature of products or product planning. i was interviewed by the product planning panel and had more or less non-technical and features related questions. after which an HR executive asked me questions about team work and motivations.

Interview Question – what is the difference between a scooter and a scooterette?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there were no negotiations, everything was set in contract

Deputy Manager Interview

Deputy Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Interview Details – Generally hiring of freshers takes place from NITs and other reputed colleges as per HR list. The interview for laterals is more related to specific job profile they are seeking. Being a system driven company, its important to have understanding of basic organisational systems and their working. Also, Maruti prefers more confident and outspoken personalities.

Interview Question – How will you adjust with the working culture of maruti.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in October 2012.

Interview Details – online written test and then personal interview

Interview Question – whether combustion is always internal or external also.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it is number 1 in its own field..

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in October 2012.

Interview Details – campus placement
First online test in campus
then interview in gurgaon plant...
interview carries on for atleast 25 mins
first general introduction given by me... then he asks strength -weaknesses... then what all i have done to cover up for my weakness till now in life.
then starts with technical questions.. first related to internship.. and then random.. finally a numerical...
finished

Interview Question – Giving me a numerical to solve!!   View Answer

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in October 2012.

Interview Details – On Campus Recruitment process
They ask technical questions based on your what you write in your CV and mainly from your internship experience in any automobile company, if you have had any

Interview Question – None as such   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary is fixed and stated before the recruitment process

Very Easy Interview

Production Engineer Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in January 2013.

Interview Details – I am gonna join this company still don't have an exprience that how much we and other get there thats all.

Interview Question – No interviewing process with me   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Never left the golden opportunity to join the maruti

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in November 2012.

Interview Details – written test followed by technical interview and hr interview

Interview Question – as such was not so difficult only general engineering questions and some current affair questions   Answer Question

Dy Manager Interview

Dy Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in March 2008.

Interview Details – Technical round was good . They asked about the roles and resp and product functions.
Theoretical knowledge in some areas of present company product.

Interview Question – Reason for leaving your present job??   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Deputy Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in October 2012.

Interview Details – A telephonic technical interview for almost 45 minutes, then F2F technical interview at gurgaon office lasts for 30 mins, and then final round of technical interview for 30 mins.

Interview Question – details about the system design methodolgies   Answer Question

Junior Engineer Interview

Junior Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in October 2011.

Interview Details – Campus & Off Campus recruitment through selected 35 colleges all over India.

Interview Question – Why you want to join Maruti Suzuki?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I joined as a fresher hence no negotiations.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maruti Suzuki