Maruti Suzuki

Very Easy Interview

Production Engineer Interview

Production Engineer
New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in January 2013.

Interview Details – I am gonna join this company still don't have an exprience that how much we and other get there thats all.

Interview Question – No interviewing process with me   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Never left the golden opportunity to join the maruti

GET Interview

GET
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in November 2012.

Interview Details – written test followed by technical interview and hr interview

Interview Question – as such was not so difficult only general engineering questions and some current affair questions   Answer Question

Dy Manager Interview

Dy Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in March 2008.

Interview Details – Technical round was good . They asked about the roles and resp and product functions.
Theoretical knowledge in some areas of present company product.

Interview Question – Reason for leaving your present job??   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Deputy Manager Interview

Deputy Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in October 2012.

Interview Details – A telephonic technical interview for almost 45 minutes, then F2F technical interview at gurgaon office lasts for 30 mins, and then final round of technical interview for 30 mins.

Interview Question – details about the system design methodolgies   Answer Question

Junior Engineer Interview

Junior Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in October 2011.

Interview Details – Campus & Off Campus recruitment through selected 35 colleges all over India.

Interview Question – Why you want to join Maruti Suzuki?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – I joined as a fresher hence no negotiations.

GET Interview

GET

Interviewed at Maruti Suzuki

Interview Details – written test, interview

Interview Question – none, all questions were from syllabus and interviewer was very nice person   Answer Question

Dy Manager Interview

Dy Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in September 2008.

Interview Details – 3 round interview
looks whether you are strong in fundamentals

Negotiation Details – They have bands and negotiation will end at the band

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Roorkee (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was selected through campus recruitment. I have heard in offl Capmpus recruitment they take a test on the basis of which they call for interview. In case of Laterals they have to apply directly to the company and wait for the call.

Interview Question – Nothing was as such difficult   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in November 2011.

Interview Details – first of all the training process started with the written test. but the result took a lot of time to be sent by them
(approximately 2 months). then came the interview after a month from the day the written test results were announced.
had great interview, loved the way my interview got proceeded and they allowed me to share all my thoughts.HR were very motivating and encouraging.
i had good idea of the work culture and people that made a difference in interview for me which got me the offer letter..:)

Interview Questions

• am very bored and feeling sleepy after lunch, please entertain me...   View Answer
  • why the torque curve starts to fall after a certain RPM in the torque curve?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – i din negotiate anything actually.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in April 2010.

Interview Details – interview was taken from in two form HR and technical.
continued for half an hour more technical.

Interview Question – cant remember   Answer Question