Marvell Technology

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology in December 2013.

Interview Details – The entire process took about a month. Two phone interviews followed by an onsite interview. Environment was very friendly. Basics of Comp. Arch., Perl, Verilog and OOPs asked.

Interview Question – Virtual memory management   Answer Question

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marvell Technology in October 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by hiring manager and got arranged a phone interview a week later. First self-introduce. Then got asked four technical questions. Clock frequency divider, digital circuit design- given 4 inputs, outputs and timing diagram to design gate level circuits, Verilog question about signed and unsigned integer... The interviewer was very nice and asked me about my interest.

Interview Question – Black box CRC circuit checking...   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology in July 2010.

Interview Details – phone screen followed by in person interview.
The interview was easy but I was not a match

Interview Questions

Worked for Marvell Technology? Contribute to the Community!