Marvell Technology ASIC Verification Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ASIC Verification Engineer Interview

A manager call me and give me a phone interview, the questions are not difficult but his accent is too heavy which make me saying pardon all the time... it lasts about 30 mins, and after that he let me ask some questions, and what I asked is if a verification engineer find a bug, who is responsible to fix it, the verification engineer or the designer? what he answered is the verification will report it then ask the designer to fix

Interview Questions
  • how do you know you have cover all the case in your testbench   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology in December 2013.

The entire process took about a month. Two phone interviews followed by an onsite interview. Environment was very friendly. Basics of Comp. Arch., Perl, Verilog and OOPs asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Marvell Technology in October 2012.

Contacted by hiring manager and got arranged a phone interview a week later. First self-introduce. Then got asked four technical questions. Clock frequency divider, digital circuit design- given 4 inputs, outputs and timing diagram to design gate level circuits, Verilog question about signed and unsigned integer... The interviewer was very nice and asked me about my interest.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology in July 2010.

phone screen followed by in person interview.
    The interview was easy but I was not a match

Interview Questions

Worked for Marvell Technology? Contribute to the Community!