Marvell Technology

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology in December 2013.

Interview Details – The entire process took about a month. Two phone interviews followed by an onsite interview. Environment was very friendly. Basics of Comp. Arch., Perl, Verilog and OOPs asked.

Interview Question – Virtual memory management   Answer Question

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marvell Technology in October 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by hiring manager and got arranged a phone interview a week later. First self-introduce. Then got asked four technical questions. Clock frequency divider, digital circuit design- given 4 inputs, outputs and timing diagram to design gate level circuits, Verilog question about signed and unsigned integer... The interviewer was very nice and asked me about my interest.

Interview Question – Black box CRC circuit checking...   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology in July 2010.

Interview Details – phone screen followed by in person interview.
The interview was easy but I was not a match

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marvell Technology

Worked for Marvell Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marvell Technology ASIC Verification Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Marvell Technology employees and interview candidates.