Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marvell Technology
- ASIC Design Engineer (33)
- Software Engineer (10)
- Design Verification Engineer (8)
- Engineering (8)
- Logic Design Engineer (6)
- Design Engineer (6)
- Verification Engineer (5)
- Test Engineer (4)
- Physical Design Engineer (4)
- ASIC Verification Engineer (4)
- Analog Design Engineer (3)
- Staff Design Engineer (3)
- Hardware Engineer (3)
- Applications Engineer (3)
- Senior Design Engineer (3)
- Firmware Engineer (3)
- Validation Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Digital Design Engineer (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (2)
- CAD Engineer (2)
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Lawyer (1)
- Contract Software Engineer (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Systems Design Engineer (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- Staff Engineer (1)
ASIC Verification Engineer Interview
A manager call me and give me a phone interview, the questions are not difficult but his accent is too heavy which make me saying pardon all the time... it lasts about 30 mins, and after that he let me ask some questions, and what I asked is if a verification engineer find a bug, who is responsible to fix it, the verification engineer or the designer? what he answered is the verification will report it then ask the designer to fix
- how do you know you have cover all the case in your testbench Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Technology
ASIC Verification Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2013.
The entire process took about a month. Two phone interviews followed by an onsite interview. Environment was very friendly. Basics of Comp. Arch., Perl, Verilog and OOPs asked.
- Virtual memory management Answer Question
ASIC Verification Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2012.
Contacted by hiring manager and got arranged a phone interview a week later. First self-introduce. Then got asked four technical questions. Clock frequency divider, digital circuit design- given 4 inputs, outputs and timing diagram to design gate level circuits, Verilog question about signed and unsigned integer... The interviewer was very nice and asked me about my interest.
- Black box CRC circuit checking... Answer Question
ASIC Verification Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Marvell Technology (San Jose, CA) in July 2010.
phone screen followed by in person interview.
The interview was easy but I was not a match