Marvell Technology ASIC Verification Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

ASIC Verification Engineer Interview

Interview

A manager call me and give me a phone interview, the questions are not difficult but his accent is too heavy which make me saying pardon all the time... it lasts about 30 mins, and after that he let me ask some questions, and what I asked is if a verification engineer find a bug, who is responsible to fix it, the verification engineer or the designer? what he answered is the verification will report it then ask the designer to fix

Interview Questions

• how do you know you have cover all the case in your testbench   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The entire process took about a month. Two phone interviews followed by an onsite interview. Environment was very friendly. Basics of Comp. Arch., Perl, Verilog and OOPs asked.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Contacted by hiring manager and got arranged a phone interview a week later. First self-introduce. Then got asked four technical questions. Clock frequency divider, digital circuit design- given 4 inputs, outputs and timing diagram to design gate level circuits, Verilog question about signed and unsigned integer... The interviewer was very nice and asked me about my interest.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Marvell Technology (San Jose, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

phone screen followed by in person interview. The interview was easy but I was not a match