Marvell Technology ASIC Verification Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- ASIC Design Engineer (28)
- Software Engineer (10)
- Design Verification Engineer (8)
- Engineering (8)
- Verification Engineer (5)
- Design Engineer (5)
- Logic Design Engineer (5)
- Test Engineer (4)
- Hardware Engineer (3)
- ASIC Verification Engineer (3)
- Applications Engineer (3)
- Senior Design Engineer (3)
- Firmware Engineer (3)
- Staff Design Engineer (3)
- Analog Design Engineer (3)
- Validation Engineer (3)
- Digital Design Engineer (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Physical Design Engineer (2)
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Lawyer (1)
- SQA Engineer (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Applications Engineering (1)
- IT Help Desk (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior Manager, Product Marketing (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
ASIC Verification Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology in December 2013.
Interview Details – The entire process took about a month. Two phone interviews followed by an onsite interview. Environment was very friendly. Basics of Comp. Arch., Perl, Verilog and OOPs asked.
Interview Question – Virtual memory management Answer Question
ASIC Verification Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marvell Technology in October 2012.
Interview Details – Contacted by hiring manager and got arranged a phone interview a week later. First self-introduce. Then got asked four technical questions. Clock frequency divider, digital circuit design- given 4 inputs, outputs and timing diagram to design gate level circuits, Verilog question about signed and unsigned integer... The interviewer was very nice and asked me about my interest.
Interview Question – Black box CRC circuit checking... Answer Question
ASIC Verification Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology in July 2010.
Interview Details – phone screen followed by in person interview.
The interview was easy but I was not a match
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marvell Technology