Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marvell Technology
- ASIC Design Engineer (33)
- Software Engineer (10)
- Design Verification Engineer (8)
- Engineering (8)
- Logic Design Engineer (6)
- Design Engineer (6)
- Verification Engineer (5)
- Test Engineer (4)
- Physical Design Engineer (4)
- ASIC Verification Engineer (4)
- Analog Design Engineer (3)
- Staff Design Engineer (3)
- Hardware Engineer (3)
- Applications Engineer (3)
- Senior Design Engineer (3)
- Firmware Engineer (3)
- Validation Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Digital Design Engineer (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (2)
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Lawyer (1)
- Contract Software Engineer (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Systems Design Engineer (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- Staff Engineer (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Marvell Technology (Bangalore (India)) in November 2011.
The interviewers seemed pretty cool & were encouraging so that i can find the solutions to the problems at hand. It's a pretty tricky process & you need to know in & out of stuff you are taking about or else you are screwed. Advice- Be very confident & a bit cocky.
- Hold time related stuff 1 Answer
The HR is bad & doesn't allow negotiation.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Marvell Technology (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.
Very slow process. Took 3 months until the offer was made. The HR interview was the worst. The HR does not prefer to talk face-to-face, but prefers negotiation over phone calls.
The technical interview by itself, was not too challenging and consisted of regular C programming assignments and basic technical questions.
- Swap a character array without using additional memory/buffers. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Marvell Technology (Bangalore (India)) in July 2009.
The HR called me up to fix up an interview with them.
I got a call from the lead there and he mainly asked me on the kind of work that I had done at the previous company. Many questions on VLSI fundamentals. Then there was a face to face with the manager. It turned out to be more of a soft skills interview, followed by another round of tech-stuff from another lead from their design house.
I felt that they asked lots of analytical questions..