Marvell Technology Interview Questions in Bangalore

3.7

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Marvell Technology (Bangalore (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

The interviewers seemed pretty cool & were encouraging so that i can find the solutions to the problems at hand. It's a pretty tricky process & you need to know in & out of stuff you are taking about or else you are screwed. Advice- Be very confident & a bit cocky.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The HR is bad & doesn't allow negotiation.

Applications Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Marvell Technology (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Very slow process. Took 3 months until the offer was made. The HR interview was the worst. The HR does not prefer to talk face-to-face, but prefers negotiation over phone calls.
    The technical interview by itself, was not too challenging and consisted of regular C programming assignments and basic technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Swap a character array without using additional memory/buffers.   Answer Question

Member Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Marvell Technology (Bangalore (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

The HR called me up to fix up an interview with them.
    I got a call from the lead there and he mainly asked me on the kind of work that I had done at the previous company. Many questions on VLSI fundamentals. Then there was a face to face with the manager. It turned out to be more of a soft skills interview, followed by another round of tech-stuff from another lead from their design house.
    I felt that they asked lots of analytical questions..