Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marvell Technology
- ASIC Design Engineer (35)
- Software Engineer (11)
- Design Verification Engineer (8)
- Engineering (8)
- Logic Design Engineer (6)
- Design Engineer (6)
- Verification Engineer (5)
- Test Engineer (4)
- Applications Engineer (4)
- Physical Design Engineer (4)
- Analog Design Engineer (4)
- ASIC Verification Engineer (4)
- Staff Design Engineer (3)
- Hardware Engineer (3)
- Senior Design Engineer (3)
- Firmware Engineer (3)
- Validation Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Digital Design Engineer (2)
- Digital IC Design Engineer (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (2)
- Senior ASIC Design Engineer (2)
- CAD Engineer (2)
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Lawyer (1)
- Contract Software Engineer (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Systems Design Engineer (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Bangalore (India)) in November 2011.
The interviewers seemed pretty cool & were encouraging so that i can find the solutions to the problems at hand. It's a pretty tricky process & you need to know in & out of stuff you are taking about or else you are screwed. Advice- Be very confident & a bit cocky.
- Hold time related stuff 1 Answer
The HR is bad & doesn't allow negotiation.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Bangalore (India)) in April 2011.
Nice, very friendly manager, he was very helpful and asked assisted in getting to the answers. Then next interview was with the director and he was more interested in the attitude of the candidate. Then final round was the HR round, basically discussed the salary
- Asked basics Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.
Very slow process. Took 3 months until the offer was made. The HR interview was the worst. The HR does not prefer to talk face-to-face, but prefers negotiation over phone calls. The technical interview by itself, was not too challenging and consisted of regular C programming assignments and basic technical questions.
- Swap a character array without using additional memory/buffers. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Bangalore (India)) in July 2009.
The HR called me up to fix up an interview with them. I got a call from the lead there and he mainly asked me on the kind of work that I had done at the previous company. Many questions on VLSI fundamentals. Then there was a face to face with the manager. It turned out to be more of a soft skills interview, followed by another round of tech-stuff from another lead from their design house. I felt that they asked lots of analytical questions..
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review