Marvell Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Engineering Interview

Applications Engineering
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Marvell Technology in December 2010.

Interview Details – Very slow process. Took 3 months until the offer was made. The HR interview was the worst. The HR does not prefer to talk face-to-face, but prefers negotiation over phone calls.
The technical interview by itself, was not too challenging and consisted of regular C programming assignments and basic technical questions.

Interview Question – Swap a character array without using additional memory/buffers.   Answer Question

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Physical Design Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewers seemed pretty cool & were encouraging so that i can find the solutions to the problems at hand. It's a pretty tricky process & you need to know in & out of stuff you are taking about or else you are screwed. Advice- Be very confident & a bit cocky.

Interview Question – Hold time related stuff   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The HR is bad & doesn't allow negotiation.

Member Technical Staff Interview

Member Technical Staff
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Marvell Technology in July 2009.

Interview Details – The HR called me up to fix up an interview with them.
I got a call from the lead there and he mainly asked me on the kind of work that I had done at the previous company. Many questions on VLSI fundamentals. Then there was a face to face with the manager. It turned out to be more of a soft skills interview, followed by another round of tech-stuff from another lead from their design house.
I felt that they asked lots of analytical questions..

Interview Questions

Worked for Marvell Technology? Contribute to the Community!