Marvell Technology

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marvell Technology in November 2011.

I interviewed in Marvell for ATE test position and I must say I had very good experience unfortunately I could not convert the offer. Most of the questions where related to Digital Design, CMOS inverter,Voltage Transfer characteristics. Also some pure logic based questions.

Interview Questions
    • Voltage, Current and Power curve of CMOS inverter on same graph   View Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marvell Technology in May 2010.

Phone interview was done by knowledgeable people. Covers wide area of digital design. Actual interview is in depth. They have very smart people in their team - thus you get interesting questions. People who interview are great. Go well prepared with all of digital design but if you very good in a specific area, that should help too.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations - first job.

Verification/Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Marvell Technology in October 2009.

After the HR phone screen, there was a one-hr technical phone screen...pretty simple one....basic logic design...microarchitecture...verilog/systemverilog questions. They took about a month to reply and setup an onsite interview...which was 1:1 with around 6-7 people. All technical...varied from logic design...to microarchitecture...cache...pipelining....FPGA architecture.....C/C++......unix/perl.....verilog/systemverilog qs.....pretty tough questions...took another month to reply for the results. I was happy with the technical expertise they have, though the HR communication is quite slow...they kept me waiting for long....