Marvell Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology.

Interview Details – The interviews were purely technical. Also, they asked a lot about my resume including in-depth of my course work and work experience. Overall, all interviewers were very polite and respectful. The process was very pleasant.

Interview Question – Circuits about filter, and their input and output behavior. Phase shifter   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because the package was very satisfying. They offered the salary 10% more than my expected salary that I told them.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology in February 2012.

Interview Details – This interview is for a entry level engineer job. HR first, introducing the benefits. followed up with five one on one interviews, three director, one hiring manger and one staff engineer. Most of the question were based on resume, some are based on their group project.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering
San Jose, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology in July 2010.

Interview Details – Call me ask questions in digital field, the best solution/most concern for high-speed circuit. Later, asked question in transfer line theory.

Interview Question – transform line theory   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Santa Clara, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Marvell Technology in November 2008.

Interview Details – I was by my friend who works in the company. The interview questions are OK, not too hard. I answered all technical questions pretty good. So the feedback on me were very well. But the process of getting the offer approved was a litlle slow though.

Interview Question – find the critical timing path in an hand-drawing circuit.   Answer Question

Worked for Marvell Technology? Contribute to the Community!