Marvell Technology

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marvell Technology in April 2012.

A while back, I applied for this position. I received a call for this position while I was in my office. I promptly asked the human resources to call me back another time and she agreed. I never heard from her again. Talk about being professional!!

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marvell Technology in May 2010.

Phone interview was done by knowledgeable people. Covers wide area of digital design. Actual interview is in depth. They have very smart people in their team - thus you get interesting questions. People who interview are great. Go well prepared with all of digital design but if you very good in a specific area, that should help too.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations - first job.

Hardware Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marvell Technology in May 2012.

Applied online. Interview was arranged via email (they asked me when i was free to come in that's it). One day interview. Met with 5 different people. 2 junior engineers, 2 senior, and the manager. One at a time, i.e. one-on-one interviews each about 45min plus lunch with the manager. Very relaxed atmosphere and friendly people.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, just be prepared to answer tough technical questions. They will go in detail about what you have on your CV.   Answer Question