Marvell Technology

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chandler, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology in May 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview was done by knowledgeable people. Covers wide area of digital design. Actual interview is in depth. They have very smart people in their team - thus you get interesting questions. People who interview are great. Go well prepared with all of digital design but if you very good in a specific area, that should help too.

Interview Question – Explaining about the cache MOESI system   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations - first job.

Very Easy Interview

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology in April 2012.

Interview Details – A while back, I applied for this position. I received a call for this position while I was in my office. I promptly asked the human resources to call me back another time and she agreed. I never heard from her again. Talk about being professional!!

Hardware Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online. Interview was arranged via email (they asked me when i was free to come in that's it). One day interview. Met with 5 different people. 2 junior engineers, 2 senior, and the manager. One at a time, i.e. one-on-one interviews each about 45min plus lunch with the manager. Very relaxed atmosphere and friendly people.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, just be prepared to answer tough technical questions. They will go in detail about what you have on your CV.   Answer Question

Worked for Marvell Technology? Contribute to the Community!