Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marvell Technology
- ASIC Design Engineer (35)
- Software Engineer (11)
- Design Verification Engineer (8)
- Engineering (8)
- Logic Design Engineer (6)
- Design Engineer (6)
- Verification Engineer (5)
- Test Engineer (4)
- Applications Engineer (4)
- Physical Design Engineer (4)
- Analog Design Engineer (4)
- ASIC Verification Engineer (4)
- Staff Design Engineer (3)
- Hardware Engineer (3)
- Senior Design Engineer (3)
- Firmware Engineer (3)
- Validation Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Digital Design Engineer (2)
- Digital IC Design Engineer (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (2)
- Senior ASIC Design Engineer (2)
- CAD Engineer (2)
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Lawyer (1)
- Contract Software Engineer (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Systems Design Engineer (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
Hardware Engineer Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Aliso Viejo, CA) in March 2015.
Referred by a friend to her manager get an video conference(on-site) directly within 3 to 4 weeks. 1 month after the interview I sent a follow-up email to check the hiring status, the manager told me that the hiring was frozen just after my interview.
- 6 rounds. Mostly focus on resume firstly and then further ask related technical questions. One FSM design and verilog coding question. One low-power related design question. Timing related questions. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Technology
Hardware Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2012.
A while back, I applied for this position. I received a call for this position while I was in my office. I promptly asked the human resources to call me back another time and she agreed. I never heard from her again. Talk about being professional!!
Hardware Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Chandler, AZ) in May 2010.
Phone interview was done by knowledgeable people. Covers wide area of digital design. Actual interview is in depth. They have very smart people in their team - thus you get interesting questions. People who interview are great. Go well prepared with all of digital design but if you very good in a specific area, that should help too.
- Explaining about the cache MOESI system Answer Question
No negotiations - first job.