Marvell Technology

168 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

SQA Engineer Interview

SQA Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Marvell Technology.

Interview Details – 1 phone screen followed by onsite 4 days later. Stood next to white board the entire time and was very tough.
Was told I'm hired and was also given a tour of the labs but the offer took 3 months to be processed

Interview Question – Explain MIMO concept in detail including matrix   Answer Question

ASIC Design Intern Interview

ASIC Design Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Marvell Technology.

Interview Details – Asked basic information about my resume. Few technical questions such as adder, pipeline.

Interview Question – Pipeline stuff   Answer Question

Logic Design Engineer Interview

Logic Design Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology.

Interview Details – First HR sent an email asking about general questions like work authorization and relocation. It's preview inquiry. Then if you are qualified they will contact you within two weeks. You will answer the email's questions and tell HR more about yourself to be qualified to the job. After that it's the phone call interview.

Interview Question – Question about verilog function and task, the functionality and difference   View Answer

IT Help Desk Interview

IT Help Desk
Longmont, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology in January 2014.

Interview Details – I had 4 interviews, 2 of them were with two people at a time. The scheduling was odd and forced me to sit in my car during lunch two days in a row which made it very difficult to concentrate. Looking back I really wished I had been able to interview under different circumstances. The people I spoke with were great to talk to, I appreciated their professionalism and could tell they had a great deal of technical expertise. From the information I gathered during the different interviews which were also from different locations, it seemed like it would be a good job.

Interview Question – typical questions about most difficult customer, biggest achievement and some technical questions on help desk troubleshooting   Answer Question

Systems Design Engineer Interview

Systems Design Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Marvell Technology in February 2014.

Interview Details – Submit resume on Linkedin and received phone interview about 10 days later.

Interview Question – Basic questions about 5-stage Pipeline, Cache Coherence, Out-of-Order processor   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Product Marketing Manager
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was offered 2 phone interview. And then have an onsite interview. They pay for the flight and hotel. Their interviews are quite difficult. In the 1st phone, they asked to describe MESI's all transition on phone. And most question is on CPU design. They asked a lot of implementation details.

Interview Question – They asked a lot questions on pipeline design. Like how to optimize the overall ipc regarding branch? Is it possible to get branch resolved in decode stage?   Answer Question

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

ASIC Design Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology.

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

Interviewed at Marvell Technology

Interview Details – Got phone interview one week after submitting my resume. Talked about background and project first, then technical questions about computer architecture. Very basic but a little detailed. Out of order scheduling, ROB and physical register, write back/write through, cache replacement, setup/hold time and etc. Onsite interview invitation came after one week.

Interview Question – write allocate   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Validation Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Marvell Technology.

Interview Details – Got an email from HR and arranged a phone interview with one manager. It took about 40min and no hard questions during phone interview. After that, I got an email from a recruiter and filled several forms about background check. 5 days later I was informed that they arranged an onsite interview for me and helped me book the flights, hotel and car.

Interview Question – none   View Answer

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Physical Design Engineer

Interviewed at Marvell Technology

Interview Details – Campus writing interview first. Questions about VLSI circuit design. Then move on to on-site interview. On-site interview is going through all the projects in the resume. Didn't get offer at last. The entire process takes about two months.

Interview Question – Common technique questions, no difficult problems.   Answer Question