Marvell Technology

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very unpleasant experience. First I got a phone call from the hiring manager at around 9PM. We discussed my resume. Several days later, I was brought on site, face to face with the hiring manager and an senior guy in the group. We talked about my experience first. He asked many strange questions about my past. Later on, he asked me some technical questions. For 1 questions, I couldn't answer and ask him for feedback. He gave me a wrong solution. I was very disappointed at his manner and knowledge. I wouldn't recommend this company to anybody.

Interview Questions

San Jose, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was called for the interview after they found my resume on a job portal. I was interviewed by 4 engineers and the HR person on day 1. I was asked to come back again to meet the hiring manager. I was interviewed by another engineer before the manager spoke to me. The HR person told me that they were positive about the outcome and they were going to make an offer soon. The exact offer was made almost a month later.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Marvel?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The package was bad. What they offered was 10% less than what I was making at that time.

Senior Design Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology in November 2009.

Interview Details – I had three round technical interviews. The questions are reasonable not too bad.
But I did not get the offer.

Interview Question – Write a piece of Verilog code base on the requirement.   Answer Question

Worked for Marvell Technology? Contribute to the Community!