Marvell Technology

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marvell Technology in May 2012.

Got a mail from HR with extensive details about the JD and requirements. it was for wireless + consumer appliances domain. Initial round of telephonic interview lasted for around 30 mins. The guy very well explained position and group's activity. He asked about C memory map, atomic operations in multiprocessor environment. Later I was called for F2F and it consisted of one round with manager and other 3 rounds with 3 different persons. All were technical and they asked some really good questions. It was more like a discussion rather than interview where they wanted to check how I was approaching a problem. Every one seemed quite friendly and they discussed processor basics, algorithms, hardware, RTOS. They also have a programming assignment where you need to provide working code plus design document and user guide. This needs to be submitted within 2 days. The complete interview process leaned towards algorithms and OS/Kernel fundamentals. Even though I am not a computer science guy I thoroughly enjoyed the thought stimulating process.

Interview Questions
  • write a program for character driver in linux which will every time print a next number in a fibonacci series   Answer Question