Marvell Technology Interview Questions in Singapore

Updated Jun 21, 2015

2.5

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Marvell Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend at the same group i was interviewed for. The entire process, from application to final decision, took over a month. A bit slow to my like.
    Two senior designers interviewed me - they are very kind and friendly. The interview was purely technical, focusing on the projects I've done and related design techniques.

Interview Questions

Associate Layout Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Marvell Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2011.

Interview

a multiple choices question paper need to answer to test some simple logic questions and easy calculations,some technical questions also tested. Interviewers asked about technical questions. it was a panel interview and they are very nice people. Just review some technical knowledge and don't be nervous. That is fine. Good Luck!

Interview Questions