Marvell Technology

Marvell Technology Staff Design Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Clara, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology in May 2008.

Interview Details – I got the interview call after I applied through a contact. The interview was very technical and relevant to work. The individuals were typically quite sharp and asked good questions. They were very polite and no one showed off any attitude. Over all it was a pleasurable experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was very limited negotiation. They were more flexible on offering stocks than a higher salary.

Santa Clara, CA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Marvell Technology in January 2008.

Interview Details – They called me for phone interview first and we talked about my background and we talked more until they asked me for on site interview, where I taked to seven to eight people, difficult question that I did not expect some of them , buit it was Okm in general, then after a week they gave me a very good offer

Interview Question – PLL question   Answer Question

Interviewed at Marvell Technology

Interview Details – Don't really had any interview as my group was bought by Marvell. What I had was just a phone interview with common questions. So, I cannot provide any meaningful remark on this aspect.

Interview Question – Not really any tough questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Marvell Technology? Contribute to the Community!