Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

I got the interview call after I applied through a contact. The interview was very technical and relevant to work. The individuals were typically quite sharp and asked good questions. They were very polite and no one showed off any attitude. Over all it was a pleasurable experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was very limited negotiation. They were more flexible on offering stocks than a higher salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Technology

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

They called me for phone interview first and we talked about my background and we talked more until they asked me for on site interview, where I taked to seven to eight people, difficult question that I did not expect some of them , buit it was Okm in general, then after a week they gave me a very good offer

Staff Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Don't really had any interview as my group was bought by Marvell. What I had was just a phone interview with common questions. So, I cannot provide any meaningful remark on this aspect.