Marvell Technology
www.marvell.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

Marvell Technology Staff Design Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews in San Jose, CA

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Design Engineer Interview

Staff Design Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology in May 2008.

Interview Details – I got the interview call after I applied through a contact. The interview was very technical and relevant to work. The individuals were typically quite sharp and asked good questions. They were very polite and no one showed off any attitude. Over all it was a pleasurable experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was very limited negotiation. They were more flexible on offering stocks than a higher salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Staff Design Engineer Interview

Staff Design Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Marvell Technology in January 2008.

Interview Details – They called me for phone interview first and we talked about my background and we talked more until they asked me for on site interview, where I taked to seven to eight people, difficult question that I did not expect some of them , buit it was Okm in general, then after a week they gave me a very good offer

Interview Question – PLL question   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marvell Technology

Worked for Marvell Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marvell Technology Staff Design Engineer interview questions and advice in San Jose, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marvell Technology employees and interview candidates.