Marvell Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Product Marketing Manager
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marvell Technology in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was offered 2 phone interview. And then have an onsite interview. They pay for the flight and hotel. Their interviews are quite difficult. In the 1st phone, they asked to describe MESI's all transition on phone. And most question is on CPU design. They asked a lot of implementation details.

Interview Question – They asked a lot questions on pipeline design. Like how to optimize the overall ipc regarding branch? Is it possible to get branch resolved in decode stage?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Hardware Engineer Interview

Hardware Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Marvell Technology in April 2012.

Interview Details – A while back, I applied for this position. I received a call for this position while I was in my office. I promptly asked the human resources to call me back another time and she agreed. I never heard from her again. Talk about being professional!!

Principal Engineer Interview

Principal Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Marvell Technology in July 2010.

Interview Details – HR
Director
engineer
Hiring manager
engineer
HR

Interview Questions

Worked for Marvell Technology? Contribute to the Community!