Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marvell Technology
- ASIC Design Engineer (37)
- Software Engineer (12)
- Design Verification Engineer (9)
- Engineering (9)
- Logic Design Engineer (7)
- Design Engineer (6)
- Verification Engineer (5)
- Test Engineer (4)
- Applications Engineer (4)
- Physical Design Engineer (4)
- Analog Design Engineer (4)
- ASIC Verification Engineer (4)
- Staff Design Engineer (3)
- Hardware Engineer (3)
- Senior Design Engineer (3)
- Firmware Engineer (3)
- Validation Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Digital Design Engineer (2)
- Digital IC Design Engineer (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (2)
- Senior ASIC Design Engineer (2)
- CAD Engineer (2)
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Lawyer (1)
- Contract Software Engineer (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Systems Design Engineer (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
Verification Engineer Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Marvell Technology.
applied online. HR passed my resume to a group, probably a senior engineer set a phone interview. The feedback is okay, but I haven't heard anything further from it yet.
- It was a group dealing with timing, so basically some tools related to timing analysis. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Technology
Verification Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2012.
first a phone interview, then a screening interview with a hiring manager. If you pass this screening process, you'll get to meet with 5 or 6 engineers not necessarily from the same team. The technical interview takes about 3~4 hours.
- 1. what's the difference between matlab function and matlab script? 2. how does a system know when there is an error in the codeword? Answer Question
Verification Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2011.
Quiz and 1:1 with potential team members
Verification Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (San Jose, CA) in July 2010.
A phone interview first. Asked to describe work history and offered job description. A long employment application filled out online, printed out and bring to on-site interview. The perception I gathered from the interview is that Marvell did not emphasize on verification and in the process of rectifying that. One engineer warned me that I should expect resistance of forcing verification methodology on the teams if I were to be offered and accept the job.
- a piece of systemVerilog code regarding fork/join_none and explain its behavior (the following code is not exact) module ... fork for (i=0; i<16; i++) begin $display("%d\n", i); #1 end join_none endmodule output: 0 1 2 . 15 simulation ends at time 0 Q: why it ends at time 0, where does #1 go? 3 Answers
- C questions: - array vs pointer - passed by value/reference 1 Answer
Verification Engineering InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology in January 2012.
there are 7 people doing 1:1 interview during the day. first HR, and then technique questions. Before onsite interview, they did a phone interview to me to check my academic background. and asked me to write some system verilog assertions, then asked some common questions about set up time and hold time
Verification Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology in August 2008.
- Series of 1:1 interview - Three days interview process - Fly to different site - Very complicated
Reasons for Declining
I had a better opportunity
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review