Mary Kay

Mary Kay Business Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mary Kay in December 2009.

Obtaining the interview was easier than normal since I was already working there as a contractor. But, since they hardly automatically convert contractors to full-time employees. I had to apply. They set up the bar so high and always find one bullet point in the job description to hold on to that. This Business Analyst position that I applied required some financial background, but they made it seem like you have to have a Financial degree with masters in technology.
This was not the only position I applied for, but the process is the same. The interview process is more intended for you to get disappointed, making you feel you don't qualify (even though you have 90% of the requirements). And to tell you the truth there is people inside that you ask yourself how in the world they got hired. The Culture and benefits were great back in 2006, but they have been decaying over the years considerably. Hopefully it gets back like it was before.

Interview Questions
  • Why would make you a good fit for this position?   View Answer