Mary Kay Consultant Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Mary Kay in May 2009.

I went to a consultant meeting/direct sales and after hearing about the opportunity I chose to sign up with my friend, that is now my director...Over a few weeks I was given ample training on products and their use and purpose...I was taught about skin care classes and even able to go to some and watch my director in action...

Interview Questions
I was taught a lot about the products and how to give skin care classes...I have received a lot of support from my up line directors...

Other Interview Reviews for Mary Kay

Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mary Kay in March 2009.

tried the product, inquired about the employment opporunity, set up interview within 24 hours, offered position next day, accepted, began work with 24 hrs.

Interview Questions

Worked for Mary Kay? Contribute to the Community!