Mary Kay

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Mary Kay in May 2009.

Interview Details – I went to a consultant meeting/direct sales and after hearing about the opportunity I chose to sign up with my friend, that is now my director...Over a few weeks I was given ample training on products and their use and purpose...I was taught about skin care classes and even able to go to some and watch my director in action...

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was taught a lot about the products and how to give skin care classes...I have received a lot of support from my up line directors...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mary Kay in March 2009.

Interview Details – tried the product, inquired about the employment opporunity, set up interview within 24 hours, offered position next day, accepted, began work with 24 hrs.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mary Kay

Worked for Mary Kay? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mary Kay Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mary Kay employees and interview candidates.