Maryhaven Center of Hope

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maryhaven Center of Hope

DCC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Port Jefferson, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Jefferson, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Maryhaven Center of Hope in January 2010.

Applied online, received a call from HR for an HR interview. They reviewed my credentials and decided I was good for job (driver license, HS diploma, Etc.) Was forwarded to another interview a week later at the job site in which was a 1:1 interview that consisted of questions that pertain to dealing with the individuals, how I would handle certain situations, etc. This was followed by a tour.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with an individuals behavior?   View Answer
    • How would you build a good rapport with one of our individuals?   View Answer
    I was offered a weekend position I was not able to do at first but then was offered a per-diem position in which I accepted.

Direct Care Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Port Jefferson Station, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Jefferson Station, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Maryhaven Center of Hope in December 2009.

You apply online then within two weeks you should expect a call to come in for an interview. When you come you will speak to a recruting manager who in my experience was a nice lady. If you seem like a genuinenly nice person you'll be given the job.

Interview Questions
    • What about you or your experiences makes you believe you are good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Maryhaven Center of Hope? Contribute to the Community!