Maryhaven Center of Hope Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maryhaven Center of Hope

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Jefferson, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maryhaven Center of Hope (Port Jefferson, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview was simple. HR usually calls within a couple of weeks. No possible negotiation for pay. Questions asked were pretty much no brainers. Seems like educational history does not matter much in regards to pay so don't expect it to. HR lady was very nice and the atmosphere was comfortable.

DCC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Jefferson, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Maryhaven Center of Hope (Port Jefferson, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from HR for an HR interview. They reviewed my credentials and decided I was good for job (driver license, HS diploma, Etc.) Was forwarded to another interview a week later at the job site in which was a 1:1 interview that consisted of questions that pertain to dealing with the individuals, how I would handle certain situations, etc. This was followed by a tour.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an individuals behavior?   1 Answer
    • How would you build a good rapport with one of our individuals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a weekend position I was not able to do at first but then was offered a per-diem position in which I accepted.

Direct Care Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Jefferson Station, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Maryhaven Center of Hope (Port Jefferson Station, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

You apply online then within two weeks you should expect a call to come in for an interview. When you come you will speak to a recruting manager who in my experience was a nice lady. If you seem like a genuinenly nice person you'll be given the job.

Interview Questions

• What about you or your experiences makes you believe you are good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation