Maryland State Highway Administration

Relevance Date Difficulty

Transportation Design Engineer Interview

Transportation Design Engineer

Interviewed at Maryland State Highway Administration

Interview Details – People were friendly- they asked basic questions- behavioral- how to work in a team, describe myself. they did not ass a lot of questions based on my resume.

Interview Question – How do yo define diversity?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not go through any negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Administration Interview

Administration
Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Maryland State Highway Administration in March 2013.

Interview Details – if i believed by the company I have plans to work on time to complete each job, tidying archives in accordance with accountability because honesty is an important key to any worker or company. however, each agency has a different culture, work culture which I will apply are honest, disciplined, work hard, work smart and work sincerely

Interview Question – what if there is any data entered?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Maryland State Highway Administration? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maryland State Highway Administration interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Maryland State Highway Administration employees and interview candidates.