Marymount Manhattan

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant to the Vice President Interview

Assistant to the Vice President

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Marymount Manhattan.

Interview Details – I was called in for an in person interview after submitting my application online. Met with HR for an informal interview. Was not chosen for a follow up formal interview.

Interview Question – None. All the basics regarding administrative, organizational, etc.   Answer Question

College Relations Associate Interview

College Relations Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Marymount Manhattan in February 2010.

Interview Details – I had an initial telephone interview with MMC followed up by an in-person interview. During my in-person interview I met with both an HR representative and several members of the Advancement staff. I felt that the process was very timely and efficient. The HR department was extremely helpful and responsive when I had questions or wanted to check in on the status of the search.

Interview Question – Would I be willing to work hours outside of the normal Monday-Friday 9-5   Answer Question

Development Assistant Interview

Development Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Marymount Manhattan.

Interview Details – Fairly straight forward. Resume and cover letter. I believe they wanted a writing sample. I was required to take an editing test.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions, how did you correct a mistake, how do you over come problems, strengths and weaknesses, three words that describe you, why are you a good fit for the job.   Answer Question

Worked for Marymount Manhattan? Contribute to the Community!