Maryville Academy

www.maryvilleacademy.org

Maryville Academy Interview Questions

2.0

Charge Nurse Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Maryville Academy.

Very straight forward.

Communications Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Des Plaines, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Maryville Academy in February 2010.

Interviewed with the executivd director and the chairman of the board. Friendly and non-threatening. First with the exec. director and at a later date with the chairman. My qualifications fit uniquely into this position, and as I was retired, it was a very laid back approach I took. I was interviewing with a saintly nun and then a retired business executive about my age and background. I was first interviewed in the executive offices in Des Plains and then the second interview took place at the Scott Nolan Center nearby.

Interview Questions
    I was offered a number and took it.

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Overall, it was a fairly easy process. The initial phone screen took about 10 minutes and then I was invited to the interview portion. The questions were mostly situational questions. As long as you are confident and show that you want it, you will be asked to come back to observe a unit for two hours.

Human Resources Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Maryville Academy in August 2009.

initial phone interview with hr coodinator-pretty standard. in-person interview with hr director and manager; again pretty standard. nothing too difficult to overcome.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in which there was conflict in a team you worked on and how you handled it   Answer Question

Worked for Maryville Academy? Contribute to the Community!