Maryville Academy

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Charge Nurse Interview

Charge Nurse

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Maryville Academy.

Interview Details – Very straight forward.

Very Easy Interview

Communications Director Interview

Communications Director
Des Plaines, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Maryville Academy in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the executivd director and the chairman of the board. Friendly and non-threatening. First with the exec. director and at a later date with the chairman. My qualifications fit uniquely into this position, and as I was retired, it was a very laid back approach I took. I was interviewing with a saintly nun and then a retired business executive about my age and background. I was first interviewed in the executive offices in Des Plains and then the second interview took place at the Scott Nolan Center nearby.

Interview Question – There were no tough or left field questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a number and took it.

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Mental Health Counselor

Interviewed at Maryville Academy

Interview Details – Overall, it was a fairly easy process. The initial phone screen took about 10 minutes and then I was invited to the interview portion. The questions were mostly situational questions. As long as you are confident and show that you want it, you will be asked to come back to observe a unit for two hours.

Interview Question – What does the mission statement mean to you   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Maryville Academy in August 2009.

Interview Details – initial phone interview with hr coodinator-pretty standard. in-person interview with hr director and manager; again pretty standard. nothing too difficult to overcome.

Interview Question – Describe a time in which there was conflict in a team you worked on and how you handled it   Answer Question

Worked for Maryville Academy? Contribute to the Community!