Masco Contractor Services Interview Questions in Daytona Beach, FL

Updated Jun 22, 2015

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Daytona Beach, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

When you submit a resume they will not reply. Only hire through temp agencies.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to work overtime anytime we want you to   1 Answer

They seem really full of themselves and all the neurotic security made me nervous because really? What kind of contracting business needs that unless they make a lot of people really angry. I mean, its not like they are a top secret government agency

DM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Daytona Beach, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Long and drawn out, but thorough. Talked with about 5 people before the offer. All the people I talked with and met with were good stand up folks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't bother

Senior Manager, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Daytona Beach, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process at MCS was quick and efficient. Initial contact to offer took less than month, and involved a trip to sunny Central Florida. The process started with an HR phone screen; followed by two video interviews; ending with a day-long marathon interview. The interviews were typical behaviorally based questions, with conversation woven throughout. I got a great sense of the company, the people and the future outlook. Everyone involved was professional and passionate about MCS. It was intense, but an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

An initial offer was present slightly below my initial salary requirement, but they were open to negotiation and we were able to find common ground within the day. The hiring manager presented the offer (more rare than you may think), and the recruiter handled most of the negotiations. It was a smooth and well defined process.

P2P Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Daytona Beach, FL) in December 2008.

Interview

1) Phone interview 2) Face to face , Managers interviewed and then group of collegues. 3) Got a call from the recruiter with in a week

Interview Questions

• What is the difference in working on project role and support role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very professional and welcomming

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Daytona Beach, FL) in August 2007.

Interview

25 minute phone interview face to face panel interview with 2 different groups some of the people were difficult some of the people thought they were hiring a ceo

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Daytona Beach, FL) in August 2007.

Interview

Phone screen then face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Would not budge on vacation nor benefits. Very inflexible on salary range.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Daytona Beach, FL) in June 2007.

Interview

Phone interview and face to face. The people were late and I waited about 30 minutes. They quickly asked questions but appeared distracted and wanting to just go through the motions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They would not budge on salary or vacation days but I needed a job.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2007.

Interview

Campus visit, phone interview, 2nd phone interview HR face to face, VP and Manager Face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it