Masco Contractor Services

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in April 2014.

Interview Details – Had numerous email correspondence and phone calls...they could never coordinate a date/time for phone interview with someone other than hiring manager. Had decent correspondence by email, although company response would be weeks later after many follow up emails.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions...they seemed interested in me, however, they never could get their schedules in sync to meet with me in person   Answer Question

Gutter Installer Interview

Gutter Installer
Augusta, GA

I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – hired over phone

Interview Question – when i could start   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – phone interview, basic

Very Easy Interview

Insulation Installer Interview

Insulation Installer
Lacey, WA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – Very easy and quick. Just call them

Interview Question – None. All were relatively easy to answer.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Daytona Beach, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in November 2013.

Interview Details – When you submit a resume they will not reply. Only hire through temp agencies.

Interview Question – Are you prepared to work overtime anytime we want you to   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They seem really full of themselves and all the neurotic security made me nervous because really? What kind of contracting business needs that unless they make a lot of people really angry. I mean, its not like they are a top secret government agency

Superintendent Interview

Superintendent
Conway, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Masco Contractor Services.

Interview Details – All the basics, college, experience, have you managed people before, taught people

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them I needed more money based on the hours, they offered up a whopping additional grand

Division Manager Interview

Division Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied June and the interview process lasted 6 weeks. First step after application was to fill out a career snapshot. Questions were, How have you managed staffing levels based on sales demand. Tell me about a difficult employee situation and what did you do to resolve it. Walk me through a P&L. How do you improve categories. Describe sales teams you've led, size, scope etc.

Eleven total interviews, 2 in person the remainder on Green Job Interview or phone. Process was a bit disorganized, a SVP missed 1 interview and rescheduled, a few more were changed last min. Was supposed to have the last 6 interviews in person at Daytona office, but vacation schedules could not accommodate a realistic date. Did the final interviews via phone and Green Job (Skype )

Interview Question – Describe a situation where, if you had given it more thought, the result would have been better.   View Answer

Senior Manager, Human Resources Interview

Senior Manager, Human Resources
Daytona Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process at MCS was quick and efficient. Initial contact to offer took less than month, and involved a trip to sunny Central Florida. The process started with an HR phone screen; followed by two video interviews; ending with a day-long marathon interview. The interviews were typical behaviorally based questions, with conversation woven throughout. I got a great sense of the company, the people and the future outlook. Everyone involved was professional and passionate about MCS. It was intense, but an enjoyable experience.

Interview Question – Tell me how you manage through a turn around.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – An initial offer was present slightly below my initial salary requirement, but they were open to negotiation and we were able to find common ground within the day. The hiring manager presented the offer (more rare than you may think), and the recruiter handled most of the negotiations. It was a smooth and well defined process.

Division Manager Interview

Division Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – The process was pretty thorough. It started with a thinking/behavioral assessment, then a phone screen with the HR Manager, then a phone interview with the Regional Manager. After that, I had an in person interview with the Regional Manager and the VPO. Finally, they flew me to Daytona Beach to meet with the executive team.

Interview Question – On your last performance review, what constructive criticism did you receive, and how did you address it?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very pleasent and organized

Interview Question – Tell me three weaknesses   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Masco Contractor Services

Worked for Masco Contractor Services? Contribute to the Community!