Maser Consulting

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Swedesboro, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Maser Consulting in June 2012.

Interview Details – The human resource dept found me on indeed.com. The H.R. manager gave me an appointment the next day. I met with the manager and I was completely impressed with the company. I knew I would be happy working for Maser Consulting. Unfortunately they chose a girl that they said suited the position because I had too much experience for what I was applying for. I was willing to take the job because I was very impressed with them. I hope the will consider me in the very near future.

Interview Question – Would you be bored with this position, considering all the experience I had with my previous position?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Maser Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maser Consulting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Maser Consulting employees and interview candidates.