Masergy Communications

Updated Jan 12, 2015
Updated Jan 12, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Masergy Communications

Global Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Masergy Communications.

I was very pleased with the detail. 360 degrees. Phone interviews with engineering, team members, executives. Everything from IT infrastructure to hardware to networking. Very personable and professional. Intense given I didn't have any details on the company, or history training on the products.

Interview Questions
    • I think the question of "do you have any more questions from us". Mostly because I wanted to know every aspect of the business (good or bad) so I just kept asking questions.   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Masergy Communications.

Exciting company story! Well informed and well prepped for each step and meeting. Had 2 rounds of interviews. Everyone I met with was intelligent and passionate about the company and their future!

Client Development Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Masergy Communications in July 2012.

Very personable and professional. Intense given I didn't have any details on the company, or history training on the products. Overall, the guys I met were very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    It wasn't a negotiation...it was a contract offer.