Masonicare Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wallingford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Masonicare in July 2013.

I submitted a job inquiry on their website and was called to schedule an interview the next day. The interview was very pleasant as the interviewer was very nice, personable, and easy to talk to. Next step was an interview with the Clinical Nurse Manager - scheduled very quickly after the initial interview. Job offer was made the following business day!

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any extremely difficult or unexpected questions during the interview.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wallingford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Masonicare.

Structured process. Interviewed with HR and then with a unit manager. Received a job offer within a week of final interview. Assessment and objective interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the assessment questions made it clear they are looking for staff with sharp skills!   Answer Question
    They pay based on experience.

Staff PT Home Care Branch Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Masonicare.

Resume submission and interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. What is your experience, why are you changing jobs, etc.   Answer Question
    Company was agreeable to negotiating up slightly on the hourly rate to match the job I was leaving. Pay is about what similar agencies in the area are paying, not better and not worse.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Masonicare

Worked for Masonicare? Contribute to the Community!