Masonicare Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Masonicare

Online Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Masonicare (Newtown, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

HR recruitment was a bit of a pest in my opinion to the point of harassment calling and repeat questioning of my references listed when applying for the position in question, One would think that the job was a HIGH PAYING position with all of the questioning< Which turned out to be a 12.25 per hr offering! (LOL) Iam a 12yr experienced CNA I was making 12.00per hr back in 2004 it is now 2015 so of course I quickly turned down the position! No company is gonna get cheap labor out of me especially when office staff sit on there behinds all day in front of the computer making anywhere between 15-20 bucks per hr while iam subject to horrible smells terrible weather conditions and communicable diseases.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a CNA, What qualifications do you have for position!! Ect the normal questioning during the interview process   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Masonicare (Wallingford, CT).

Interview

Structured process. Interviewed with HR and then with a unit manager. Received a job offer within a week of final interview. Assessment and objective interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Some of the assessment questions made it clear they are looking for staff with sharp skills!   Answer Question

Negotiation

They pay based on experience.

Staff PT Home Care Branch Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Masonicare.

Interview

Resume submission and interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. What is your experience, why are you changing jobs, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Company was agreeable to negotiating up slightly on the hourly rate to match the job I was leaving. Pay is about what similar agencies in the area are paying, not better and not worse.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Masonicare (Wallingford, CT) in July 2013.

Interview

I submitted a job inquiry on their website and was called to schedule an interview the next day. The interview was very pleasant as the interviewer was very nice, personable, and easy to talk to. Next step was an interview with the Clinical Nurse Manager - scheduled very quickly after the initial interview. Job offer was made the following business day!

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any extremely difficult or unexpected questions during the interview.   Answer Question