Masonicare

Very Easy Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Wallingford, CT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Masonicare in July 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted a job inquiry on their website and was called to schedule an interview the next day. The interview was very pleasant as the interviewer was very nice, personable, and easy to talk to. Next step was an interview with the Clinical Nurse Manager - scheduled very quickly after the initial interview. Job offer was made the following business day!

Interview Question – I don't remember any extremely difficult or unexpected questions during the interview.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Wallingford, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Masonicare.

Interview Details – Structured process. Interviewed with HR and then with a unit manager. Received a job offer within a week of final interview. Assessment and objective interview questions.

Interview Question – Some of the assessment questions made it clear they are looking for staff with sharp skills!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They pay based on experience.

Staff PT Home Care Branch Interview

Staff PT Home Care Branch

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Masonicare.

Interview Details – Resume submission and interview

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. What is your experience, why are you changing jobs, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Company was agreeable to negotiating up slightly on the hourly rate to match the job I was leaving. Pay is about what similar agencies in the area are paying, not better and not worse.

Worked for Masonicare? Contribute to the Community!