Mass Electric

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Entry Level Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Mass Electric in July 2011.

Interview Details – This has been one of the most thorough phone interviews I have been on. I felt like the questions asked were tricky and the recruiter was agressively trying to get some information out of me that would disqualify me as an applicant. However, this is how they hire "Only the best".

Interview Questions

• If a person on your team is claiming more hours worked than he should what would you do?   Answer Question
  • How can you be sure you will be willing to relocate and travel 5-10 years from now?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mass Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mass Electric Entry Level Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mass Electric employees and interview candidates.