Mass Electric

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Mass Electric in January 2014.

Interview Details – I intitially had a phone interview with Kiewit, which then lead to a Hirevue interview online where you answer pre recorded questions., then they flew me to Mass Electric in Dallas for final interview. Interview questions were kind of what i expected but i was very nervous. Very nice people to talk too. Awesome Experience.

Interview Question – What is your biggest concern right now (open ended question)   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mass Electric in September 2011.

Interview Details – You need to do your homework, but its for the best. They are very thorough in their process, but they force you to think through a long term commitment. It was made very clear, that this is a career and not simply a job. Recruiters were very frank in discussing the pros/con of working at the company.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about Mass. Electric and/or Kiewit? Based on what you know, why do you feel this is the right place for you?   View Answer

Field Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Mass Electric.

Interview Details – Very behavioral process.
There were 3 interviews. Each being around at least an hour.
Seems like a competitive envionrment

Interview Question – Our company hire many blue-collared workers who are labor union members who have been working at their jobs longer than your lifetime. Have you ever dealt with issues regarding labor union workers   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Field Engineer

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mass Electric in December 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview started off with the basic normal questions. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What would you do if you knew your friend was stealing from the company? Etc.

Interview Question – If you came to work for us would you be committed for the long-term?   View Answer

Worked for Mass Electric? Contribute to the Community!