MassMutual

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuarial Student Program Interview

Enfield, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at MassMutual in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of four 1:1 interviews, all with actuaries from different departments. After the first two interviews, I had lunch with two Actuarial Students who recently became FSA's. The interviews on the whole were straight forward; one of the interviewers didn't even really ask me standard questions, we just ended up in a discussion about one of my volunteer experiences. The first 1:1 interview was 45 minutes, the other three were 30 minutes. A few business days later, someone from HR called me and told me that MassMutual would not pursue my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were part of a group and some of the other members were not contributing as much.   Answer Question
  • What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MassMutual

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MassMutual Actuarial Student Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MassMutual employees and interview candidates.