MassMutual

Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuarial Student Program Interview

Actuarial Student Program
Enfield, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at MassMutual in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of four 1:1 interviews, all with actuaries from different departments. After the first two interviews, I had lunch with two Actuarial Students who recently became FSA's. The interviews on the whole were straight forward; one of the interviewers didn't even really ask me standard questions, we just ended up in a discussion about one of my volunteer experiences. The first 1:1 interview was 45 minutes, the other three were 30 minutes. A few business days later, someone from HR called me and told me that MassMutual would not pursue my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were part of a group and some of the other members were not contributing as much.   Answer Question
  • What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!