MassMutual

MassMutual Agent Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at MassMutual.

I was contacted by a recruiter after emailing a resume. I had an initial interview by the recruiter and was offered an second interview by a Vice President. If hired, I would work for that Vice President. The Vice President had me fill out an online questionnaire. The questionnaire is there to weed out people who either have no sales/social bones in their body or are not smart enough to indicate it when that is obviously what the test is seeking to measure.
Following a passing score on the questionnaire, I worked part time for several months and subsequently began working full time.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult situation and what you did to overcome it?   View Answer
Everything is negotiable, even when they say it is not.

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MassMutual in November 2012.

Interview process was great. The manager was kind and helpful in explaining the job description, potential to grow, all the pros and cons about the job. They also have you take a test on your personality to see if you would do well on the job. I think this might be helpful in some cases but not in all cases since people are all different and no test can give an accurate review of one's potential to success in a given job.

Interview Questions
    • How much do you need to make per year starting this year if you were to start working for us? What are you looking for in life?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MassMutual in July 2009.

The interview process took five interviews but it was very easy, basically they will hire anyone

N/A