Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MassMutual
- Financial Services Representative (33)
- Financial Advisor (25)
- Financial Services Professional (18)
- Intern (14)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Insurance Sales (3)
- Financial Service Professional (3)
- Agent (3)
- Advisor (2)
- Sales (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Financial Services Intern (2)
- Financial Representative (2)
- Financial Consultant (2)
- Sales Support (2)
- Actuarial Student Program (2)
- Career Agent (2)
- Marketing Consultant (1)
- Insurance Sales Associate (1)
- Customer Service - Call Center (1)
- General Accounting (1)
- Customer Service Milici (1)
- Agency Tech Manager (1)
- Data Science (1)
- Entry Level Financial Advisor (1)
- Financial Services Professional Intern (1)
- Exploratory for Actuary Role (1)
- Intern (Assistant) (1)
I applied online – interviewed at MassMutual.
I was contacted by a recruiter after emailing a resume. I had an initial interview by the recruiter and was offered an second interview by a Vice President. If hired, I would work for that Vice President. The Vice President had me fill out an online questionnaire. The questionnaire is there to weed out people who either have no sales/social bones in their body or are not smart enough to indicate it when that is obviously what the test is seeking to measure. Following a passing score on the questionnaire, I worked part time for several months and subsequently began working full time.
- Describe a difficult situation and what you did to overcome it? 1 Answer
Everything is negotiable, even when they say it is not.
Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual
Agent InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days – interviewed at MassMutual (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.
Interview process was great. The manager was kind and helpful in explaining the job description, potential to grow, all the pros and cons about the job. They also have you take a test on your personality to see if you would do well on the job. I think this might be helpful in some cases but not in all cases since people are all different and no test can give an accurate review of one's potential to success in a given job.
- How much do you need to make per year starting this year if you were to start working for us? What are you looking for in life? Answer Question
Agent InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at MassMutual in July 2009.
The interview process took five interviews but it was very easy, basically they will hire anyone