MassMutual

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Agent

I applied online and interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter after emailing a resume. I had an initial interview by the recruiter and was offered an second interview by a Vice President. If hired, I would work for that Vice President. The Vice President had me fill out an online questionnaire. The questionnaire is there to weed out people who either have no sales/social bones in their body or are not smart enough to indicate it when that is obviously what the test is seeking to measure.
Following a passing score on the questionnaire, I worked part time for several months and subsequently began working full time.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation and what you did to overcome it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Everything is negotiable, even when they say it is not.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MassMutual in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was great. The manager was kind and helpful in explaining the job description, potential to grow, all the pros and cons about the job. They also have you take a test on your personality to see if you would do well on the job. I think this might be helpful in some cases but not in all cases since people are all different and no test can give an accurate review of one's potential to success in a given job.

Interview Question – How much do you need to make per year starting this year if you were to start working for us? What are you looking for in life?   Answer Question

Agent

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MassMutual in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process took five interviews but it was very easy, basically they will hire anyone

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/A

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!