MassMutual Communications Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at MassMutual in March 2009.

The interview process involved one interview with a company recruiter which focused on experience, skills and personality. Subsequent interviews with hiring manager, division manager, and two employees in current position. The subsequent interviews placed a large emphasis on personality fit with the division and ability to adapt.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to describe the business accomplishment of which I was most proud.   Answer Question
This was my first position out of college, and was therefore happy just to have a full-time position offered. However, the starting salary was very fair, and I was offered a signing bonus (without having to ask). The only negotiation needed was with regard to starting date, and HR and management were extremely accommodating.

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!