MassMutual

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Financial Advisor Trainee
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview Details – I applied for this offer and got a call early the next morning by a recruiter. We set an appointment for an interview 2 days from then. I got a confirmation email and was told as I expected that the dress was business professional and to bring a copy of my resume. I was asked expected questions: who am I, what do I do with my time, explain how you have been successful at customer service, tell about your best accomplishment, etc. I was told that this was just a recruiter meeting and they will have to meet with the hiring manager before going further. I would be hearing back within 2 days. Midday on day 2 I got a call saying that the managers wanted to invite me to the next step which involves a seminar with a group to explain products, compensation, personal stories etc. I have prior engagements that I can't reschedule, and was informed that they don't know when the next opportunity to have the seminar will be.

Interview Question – There wasn't any question that was unexpected   Answer Question

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!