MassMutual

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MassMutual.

After applying on careerbuilder, I received a call from their recruiter to come in for an interview. He said I seemed like a good fit. Scheduled second interview, met with head agent and director of training and was sent home with a homework assignment to practice contacting friends and family to prospect. I called in to reject offer and was hung up on.

Interview Questions

No base salary. Pay is all commission.

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Financial Representative Interview

It was the first interview so it mostly consisted of these two males explaining what the company is all about and if they send you a personality test and complete it you will find out that day whether you go to a 2nd rounder.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond if a potential client says "Why would I choose you to invest my 20,000 when I can get Bob over here who has 8 years of experience and has proven himself in the industry?"   View Answer