MassMutual

Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Sales Interview

Insurance Sales
Milpitas, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MassMutual in May 2009.

Interview Details – I met with the VP of sales during a street fair and they asked me to send in my resume. I got their reply the second day for an interview. During the first interview, they are trying to introduce their company and tell me how successful an insurance agent can be and asked me to get the license. And also asked some personality questions and something related to my friends network. Couple days later, they called me and asked me to visit their office again because the manager of their headquarter in San Ramon wanted to see me. This time is more like an official interview, the manager looked at my resume and asked me about my past and current job. Also he wanted me to tell him my sales experience. And finally I went home and finished an online test and received an offer.

Interview Question – How do you think your MBA degree would help you to achieve the goals we have?   Answer Question

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!