MassMutual

MassMutual Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview Details – 3 very informal interviews; they just wanted to know how well I knew the area and how many names and phone numbers I could potentially add to their prospect list.

Interview Question – What is your opinion of insurance agents?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – 40 hour weeks, unpaid, selling insurance sounded unpleasant.

Interviewed at MassMutual

Interview Details – – Came in for a 1:1 interview with recruiter, very friendly, went over resume and asked standard questions. There were two additional online tests sandwiched around the interview, a 45 minute test with some IQ type questions and a second test that simulated the customer service cal center position. Second interview consisted of overview of job with other candidates and then a ~30 min interview with two hiring managers. Mood was professional but relaxed

Interview Question – Nick, what style or method do you manage your personal office surroundings ... Guy was real Neat Freak..   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MassMutual in May 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews. First was technical but not to hard. Asked about past work experience and responsibilities. Second was more behavioral.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MassMutual in July 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was relaxed. The interviewer asked basic behavioral questions and why I wanted to intern for the company.

Interview Question – Why do you want to intern for Mass Mutual?   Answer Question

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!