MassMutual Marketing Consultant Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Walnut Creek, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MassMutual in August 2011.

After I applied online for the marketing associate position I got a call from the recruiter at the office and was told that the job entailed a couple of things that I was unable to do. However, I was told that there was a financial advisor position available if I was interested. I accepted the offer and went in for my initial interview, which went well. I then had to take a personality test online.
After a couple of more interviews and after obtaining my Life, Accident & Health License I got an offer that stated that I have to meet a quota before getting an option of choosing a declining base salary, which I was told was an option from the beginning.
The people in the office are very nice friendly and helpful and the office is laid out very well. The only thing to watch out for, as I said before, is the fact that they don't offer a base salary until you meet a quota.

Interview Questions
  • Do you find it difficult to talk to and meet new people?   View Answer

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!