Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MassMutual
- Financial Services Representative (35)
- Financial Advisor (25)
- Financial Services Professional (19)
- Intern (14)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Insurance Sales (3)
- Financial Service Professional (3)
- Agent (3)
- Advisor (2)
- Sales (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Financial Services Intern (2)
- Financial Representative (2)
- Financial Consultant (2)
- Sales Support (2)
- Actuarial Student Program (2)
- Career Agent (2)
- Marketing Consultant (1)
- Insurance Sales Associate (1)
- Customer Service - Call Center (1)
- General Accounting (1)
- Customer Service Milici (1)
- Agency Tech Manager (1)
- Data Science (1)
- Entry Level Financial Advisor (1)
- Financial Services Professional Intern (1)
- Exploratory for Actuary Role (1)
- Intern (Assistant) (1)
Sales Representative Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MassMutual in May 2013.
The position has great commission potential. The interviewer was a great employee. He sat down with me twice and explained as much as I wanted to know about the company and the position. The interviewer was greatly interested in expanding the company and bringing in new employees. I ended up not taking the job because the position was all commission based, but it seemed like a well-run company and I have nothing negative to say about the company.
- The interview was more of a sit down conversation instead of a full blown question type interview. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual
Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MassMutual (Rockford, IL) in February 2011.
A four step process is standard. It includes a phone screening, an online screening, an 2/3 in person interviews. During the in person interviews you will most likely speak with a sales manager and somebody higher up in the company. I really enjoyed interviewing for them, because they do ask uncomfortable questions or some that might be seen as personal, and that is what makes for an interesting interview.
- What is your definition of success, because having a unique answer matters. Answer Question
Sales Representative InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2012.
One phone interview, followed by personality test. Once the personality test comes back as a match then another phone interview. If that goes well you meet in person and the offer is made. After background check and a few other little things you're set.
- Nothing seemed too difficult, just be yourself and everything will be fine. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Better Job Offer
Sales Representative InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual.
# interviews then offer
- Why you want to work here Answer Question
It was commission only