MassMutual

Very Easy Interview

Sales Support Interview

Sales Support
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MassMutual in May 2010.

Interview Details – They were awful and promised a great career and compensation package in the interview process. BUT when given a job offer they could not offer any of the things they promised (any salary ALL commission), payment for required classes to be a personal wealth manager (insurance sales man)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Support Interview

Sales Support

The process took a day - interviewed at MassMutual in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewer called me. We talked for 20 minutes, then he invited me to his office. We had another interview. I was really interested in the position. However, I got a better job offer. They were very professional. Interview was easy.

Interview Question – What are your ambitions?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MassMutual

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MassMutual Sales Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MassMutual employees and interview candidates.