Massachusetts Department of Public Health

www.mass.gov
  www.mass.gov

Massachusetts Department of Public Health Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Massachusetts Department of Public Health in November 2009.

Intial and secondary interview were pleasant; the working conditions were standard/the norm for State government in a public health setting.

Multiple exchanges with staff proved positive as well as having a through knowledge of the position posting and an anticipation of what/how I would apply my own experiences into the role should I be chosen.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the position as you understand it.   Answer Question
  • In what direction would you like to see the position and/or Dept move under your charge?   Answer Question
The negotiation phase requires patience as the dept does not and cannot provide a starting salary until after the chosen candidate finalist has filled out a good deal of paperwork, supplied credentials, been vetted and confirmed by the personell department. So, that said, if you are offered the job, you're technically only offered it as long as your credentials pan out, and then, and only then will you find out your offerings range.

My advice: have all credentials, certificates, etc on file and ready for immediate turn-around if you are chosen as a final candidate for this employer.

Worked for Massachusetts Department of Public Health? Contribute to the Community!