Massachusetts General Hospital Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2015
Updated Jan 17, 2015

2.8

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital.

Was contacted by the physician scientist that I would be working with asking to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited via email to come for an in person interview. I was given a tour of the facility, introduced to other employees and had a 1 on 1 interview with the physician scientist. I was asked to bring 3 reference names/contact information to my in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty typical interview questions; tell me about your experience, why did you choose x school/degree, what are your future goals, what attracted you to this position, etc.   Answer Question
I offered a desired target salary however I came down a little and they presented an offer in my desired range.

Other Interview Reviews for Massachusetts General Hospital

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital.

Very friendly. Had 2 interviewers at the same time. Started off by explaining their backgrounds and current projects. Went in depth about what the position required. Asked about my background, education, experiences, and what attracts me to the position/why would I be great for the position. Ended with a tour of the office. Also requested 4 references.

Interview Questions
    • At the end of the interview, I was asked to send a writing sample.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Standard interview process once called to interview. Really difficult to get an interview here, though. They receive about 350K applications hospital-wide per year and hire less than 3,000 each year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital in July 2010.

The hiring process involved an interview with several of the organizaition's key critical members, including director level management, senior level management, and program level management. The interview process was thorough and involved several questions with regard to prior skills and experiences, educational background, as well as situational questions (e.g. conflict resolution strategies, strengths-weaknesses, etc.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital in April 2010.

2 interviews with 5 different people
    Typical quetions: why are you switching jobs? Do you know about XYZ? How long?

Interview Questions
    Very easy, since it's a non-profit company, the salary wasn't very negotiable. It was higher than my last job so I took it. They are great if you have any questions about your salary or a raise.