Massachusetts Medical Society Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Massachusetts Medical Society

Health Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Massachusetts Medical Society in November 2013.

This organization has a professional human resources department and staff. I was contacted soon after emailing my resume and promptly scheduled for an interview. Additional information about the position and the organization was supplied prior to interview, allowing a more focused discussion. Actual interview with organizational VP felt rushed, I didn't feel like I was being seriously considered. No followup from organization after interview, I had to contact HR department to find out another candidate had been selected.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Massachusetts Medical Society in January 2009.

Started off with 2 phone interviews, then a 6 hr 1:1 interviews, with my supervisor and , Director of IT, Director of Media Technology, Director of development, Director of communications, Director of Membership, and the VP of IT.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated with HR after the selection was confirmed.

Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Massachusetts Medical Society.

Initial phone screen with an inhouse recruiter followed by an in person interview with HR, Sr Management and mid-level manager who was leaving. Called immediately (within an hour) following first round of interviews and invited back for second round with more management folks, each visit lasted 3-4 hours. HR was very up front with the process and timeline. Called with a verbal offer when they said they would.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I had a sense of humor!   View Answer
    Salary was acceptable as offered and I didn't feel this was a negotiation point, all benefits were above average, I did negotiate a few finer details about start date and flex time which were all part of their standards anyway.

Worked for Massachusetts Medical Society? Contribute to the Community!