Massachusetts Technology Collaborative

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Outreach Coordinator Interview

Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Massachusetts Technology Collaborative in January 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process took a long time - over two months altogether. Other than the length of time it took, it went fairly well, and I will say that they kept in touch with me the entire time to keep me posted about where things stood. In hindsight, I can see that they were really focused on finding just the right person and making sure it would be a good fit for everyone.

Interview Question – I was asked to deliver a presentation on subject matter that was completely foreign to me. I was given ample time to prepare, but it was still a challenge.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Massachusetts Technology Collaborative? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Massachusetts Technology Collaborative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Massachusetts Technology Collaborative employees and interview candidates.