Massage Envy

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.1

Front Desk/Sales Associate Interview

2 Rounds of interviews. I had to memorize the sales pitch between the two interviews. It paid off, though, because you do need to memorize it while working there and you use it on a daily basis.

Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Massage Envy.

The interview process was amazing. Very relaxed and detailed. I felt like I knew my interviewer for years, thats how comfortable I was with her. She was honest and to the point about the job description, benefits and pay structure. Massage Envy is lucky to have her on their team.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were straight forward and to the point, nothing tricky.   Answer Question

personal reasons

Certified Massage Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Massage Envy.

Fill out application, One on one interview process, practical 60 minute massage same day as interview. Usually can dress in scrubs for the interview. However I would ask before going to the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your last job or why are you leaving?   View Answer
    There is no negotiation.

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wildomar, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wildomar, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Massage Envy.

I interviewed for a massage therapist position in Wildomar, CA. This was the most unprofessional place I had ever interviewed for. The manager was very unorganized and the girls working there were very immature (laughing at others and rolling eyes behind each others backs). The interview consisted of only a practical evaluation who was perfomed on a receptionist who had never had a massage. I felt as if I was there to give a free massage only. I ended up interviewing and getting a job at another spa the next day and love the staff!! I guess everything happens for a reason!! :)

Esthetician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Massage Envy.

The interview was fairly easy. At the time, the lead esthetician wanted to know my skills & overall knowledge of skin care and techniques. It was somewhat disorganized because they were going through change of management.

Interview Questions
    • there was nothing difficult about the interview process.   Answer Question
    Research franchise location. Look at the yelp reviews, look at google review on location. Some locations & owners do not market spa services like they should.

Junior Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Massage Envy in January 2015.

I applied for the job through indeed.com about 2 weeks before I received a phone call about scheduling an interview. Once I did, I went in and was greeted by the front desk staff and filled out a paper application (though I mentioned I did it online already). The clinic administrator greeted me while I was filling out the application and told me she would be conducting the interview. I finished, but I sat for another 15-20 minutes waiting on her to finish speaking to one of the massage therapists there as well as a couple of customers. I went in and she proceeded to tell me that the position I applied for had been filled for A MONTH, but still wanted to offer me a front desk associate position, which paid less than the current job I had. I said no thank you but continued with the interview anyway just to have it on file. Needless to say, I was upset that they did not inform me during the phone call that the position had been filled - it was like a bait and switch.

Front Desk Associate Interview

strong emphasis on sales. I heard about this opportunity through a friend. He was working a front desk position at another clinic. I interviewed with 3 people and got to observe 1/2 day and meet several of the front desk staff. they were very nice and helpful. It seemed like a fun atmosphere.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadnais Heights, Ramsey, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadnais Heights, Ramsey, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Massage Envy in January 2015.

I applied online got an email maybe 2-3 hours later asking my availability. I replied and got a call to come in for an interview. I only had one interview and it was pretty simple. Was asked a few questions about my past experience and regular interview questions. Whole interview was about 15 mins. Got offered job on the spot.

Front Desk Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Massage Envy.

Getting an interview was easy. I was offered a position the same night. The questions are mainly trying to find out who you are as a person. If you can sell a pen, you can get a job.

Front Desk Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Massage Envy.

Two separate interviews. The 1st one with the store manager and the 2nd with the general manager. Overall a decent interview; however, the general manager was not very friendly. The store manager was very nice. Considering I had no previous retail experience, I was not surprised I did not receive a job offer considering the job is extremely sales based.