Massage Envy

Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Massage Envy in January 2015.

I applied for the job through indeed.com about 2 weeks before I received a phone call about scheduling an interview. Once I did, I went in and was greeted by the front desk staff and filled out a paper application (though I mentioned I did it online already). The clinic administrator greeted me while I was filling out the application and told me she would be conducting the interview. I finished, but I sat for another 15-20 minutes waiting on her to finish speaking to one of the massage therapists there as well as a couple of customers. I went in and she proceeded to tell me that the position I applied for had been filled for A MONTH, but still wanted to offer me a front desk associate position, which paid less than the current job I had. I said no thank you but continued with the interview anyway just to have it on file. Needless to say, I was upset that they did not inform me during the phone call that the position had been filled - it was like a bait and switch.

Other Interview Reviews for Massage Envy

Junior Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Massage Envy.

Met with one of the owners. She was very nice, but evasive when I asked questions. Offered me the job on the spot. A little pushy.

Non existent.

Junior Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Massage Envy in September 2011.

I had two interviews with this company. The first went well and the manager asked appropriate questions for the job. It all went downhill from there. They wouldn't schedule the second interview until I commited to $12 an hour plus minimal commision and after that it took weeks to get the interview set up. I interviewed with the regional clinic manager who was negative and downright rude throughout the interview. She actually had the nerve to ask me if I just applied to any job that was posted, even though it stated on my resume that I have a bachelors degree and am working on my masters degree in business management. There is a reason this company is always hiring.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked how I had handled unethical behavior that may happen in the workplace at my previous jobs.   Answer Question

Junior Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Massage Envy in January 2010.

Applied for the job and heard back the following day. The third day after interviewing I found myself in their clinic being interviewed. I arrived at my specified time and waited a good 20 minutes to be seen. I interviewed with the Clinic Administrator first -- the typical interview questions were asked and there was some Role Playing implemented (I had to sell a membership to the Clinic Administrator w/o knowing ANYTHING about it). I was then told I had to interview with the Owner of the franchise, which I waited another 15 minutes for. During this part of the interview she asked the SAME exact questions as the CA, and even wanted me to do some MORE role playing with her until she realized I had already done it. The interview took a minimum of 2 hours -- way longer than I had anticipated.

Interview Questions
    • Role Playing: Could you sell me a massage Membership?   Answer Question
    • Tell me one time you experienced an angry client and how you handled it?   Answer Question
    Nothing. They were set in stone with hourly rate and commission rate.