Massage Green

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Massage Green.

Interview Details – Got a call right away. Apparently everyone does because they have a high turn over rate with all positions. More than likely if you don't have kids or responsibilities other then the job you will get it.

Interview Question – All questions are pretty generic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a set start rate everyone gets at $9.00 a hour

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Massage Green in March 2013.

Interview Details – They just asked a bunch of the normal questions that you usually see in an interview. Nothing special or anything.

Interview Question – What did I not like about my last job that I hope is different here   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Massage Therapist Interview

Massage Therapist
Dearborn, MI

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Massage Green in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was called to ask if I'd like to come in for an interview. No resume was sent. I interviewed with the head therapist. The process took about half an hour, which included a hands-on skills assessment test (deep tissue) performed on the head therapist. The head therapist asked some basic personality questions as well. Honestly, I am very surprised that no background check was performed nor was it requested that therapists have national certification.

Interview Question – If a client has bumps or bruises on their body, do you mention it to them?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – There was nothing up for negotiation. Don't expect a steady work volume at this location. Have a backup plan, maybe working at one or two other massage studios or

Worked for Massage Green? Contribute to the Community!