Mastech

www.mastech.com
  www.mastech.com

Mastech Interview Questions

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mastech.

Behavioral type questions and I was interviewed by 2 people

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Mastech.

My Interview process was totally based out of client's interview. I was selected into their payroll as soon I cleared an interview at client position. At Mastech I really did not had any interview. I did had an orientation at Mastech that is just an overview of their process and is a one way communication of their process and not an interactive one I should say.

It was a matching of another offer that I got locally. There was back and forth of two days of communication and approval, but was smooth overall.

Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mastech.

asked about construction experience, and when i could start.

no negotiation.

Senior Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mastech in November 2013.

Well organized and efficient

Interview Questions
    • What would your choice of design pattern be for a mobile wallet system   Answer Question
    No room for base salary negotiation, but relocation bonus was negotiated

Software Engineer Interview

Multiple level of interviews.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mastech in August 2013.

Simple, Neat and Clean Process

Interview Questions
    • How to handle end client in case he is not satisfied with your solution   View Answer
    Clean

Senior Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlesville, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlesville, OK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mastech.

I got a call from the agency about a position with a client in Bartlesville OK. The first phase of the interview was a Telephone Screen. This was more of a technical screen to assess my technical knowledge with regards to the position i was applying for. The second phase was a face to face with a panel of 3 people. The interview process was pretty smooth.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult task you have had to deal with in your profession as a Systems administrator/Engineer and how were you able to resolve and document the process of resolution?   Answer Question

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mastech in March 2012.

Since this a staffing company.. a person from Mastech will screen your skills first.. which wil be semi - technical round.. then if they are good with you they will push your CV to Vendor where you will be again screened for technical interview & finally if all is good your CV will be pushed to Client. Client shall have the final round of interview. It takes 2 to 3 rounds to get in. Sometimes Vendor and Client may also interview together where you have to answer 2 to 3 people in a call. I had total 3 rounds where final interview was taken by Vendor & Client together.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mastech in February 2012.

Typical phone interview.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mastech in September 2010.

The Recruiting Manager at Mastech (based in PA) contacted me about a job at Capco, a consulting company. There was first of all a mixup on the face to face interview time, as the guy forwarded the same e-mail from the phone one. To cover himself, he told me that if I showed up I was pretty much guaranteed a job. The 2-3 hour interview (which I took off work for...a Big risk) seemed to go well & afterwards I was even told that I would fit in at the Consultant or Senior Consultant level (somewhere in between). After about a week, Mastech had not initiated any contact with me and I called Capco directly who told me they had asked Mastech to contact me. A big waste of time! I do not recommend Mastech to anyone, and both Capco and Mastech mislead candidates.