Mastech

www.mastech.com
  www.mastech.com

Mastech Interview Questions

Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mastech in May 2007.

na ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mastech in March 2012.

Since this a staffing company.. a person from Mastech will screen your skills first.. which wil be semi - technical round.. then if they are good with you they will push your CV to Vendor where you will be again screened for technical interview & finally if all is good your CV will be pushed to Client. Client shall have the final round of interview. It takes 2 to 3 rounds to get in. Sometimes Vendor and Client may also interview together where you have to answer 2 to 3 people in a call. I had total 3 rounds where final interview was taken by Vendor & Client together.

Interview IS A Mental Torture @ Mastech Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mastech in January 2013.

I did not like the interview process

Interview Questions
    • You know this company is changing now after getting isolated from IGATE (Indirect question)-

Indirectly they will be asking you if you can work in an organization which is striving towards huge profits and extensive pressure on recruiters.

Will you fine if we make your life hell & miserable and give you a good compensation in return ????

View Answer

I was told people gets fired due to people issues and non performance and sometimes due to silly reasons in no more than 3 months so I did not join.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mastech in February 2012.

Initial Aptitude screen followed by Personality Test. Followed by one or two rounds of interviews with Manager/Director

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult situation with completing Class VI?   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mastech in August 2013.

Simple, Neat and Clean Process

Interview Questions
    • How to handle end client in case he is not satisfied with your solution   View Answer
    Clean

Senior Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mastech in November 2013.

Well organized and efficient

Interview Questions
    • What would your choice of design pattern be for a mobile wallet system   Answer Question
    No room for base salary negotiation, but relocation bonus was negotiated

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mastech in June 2014.

It was a nice experience interviewing by mastech. They just try to be friendly and hence interview is not too hard.The HR was very friendly which makes you comfortable to give answers .

Interview Questions
    • Basically i am from technical field,hence the most difficult problem was to convince them to work in management field inspite of technical field   View Answers (2)

Senior Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlesville, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlesville, OK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mastech.

I got a call from the agency about a position with a client in Bartlesville OK. The first phase of the interview was a Telephone Screen. This was more of a technical screen to assess my technical knowledge with regards to the position i was applying for. The second phase was a face to face with a panel of 3 people. The interview process was pretty smooth.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult task you have had to deal with in your profession as a Systems administrator/Engineer and how were you able to resolve and document the process of resolution?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mastech in September 2011.

telephonic>>face to face

SAN Storage Administrator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Mastech.

The interview process was long and It took me 3 weeks to finally get the offer