Mastech

Average Difficulty
23 candidate interviews

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mastech in May 2007.

Interview Details – na ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lead Developer Interview

Lead Developer
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mastech in March 2012.

Interview Details – Since this a staffing company.. a person from Mastech will screen your skills first.. which wil be semi - technical round.. then if they are good with you they will push your CV to Vendor where you will be again screened for technical interview & finally if all is good your CV will be pushed to Client. Client shall have the final round of interview. It takes 2 to 3 rounds to get in. Sometimes Vendor and Client may also interview together where you have to answer 2 to 3 people in a call. I had total 3 rounds where final interview was taken by Vendor & Client together.

Interview Question – Prepare well on Java 5 or 6.   Answer Question

Interview IS A Mental Torture @ Mastech Interview

Interview IS A Mental Torture @ Mastech

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mastech in January 2013.

Interview Details – I did not like the interview process

Interview Question – You know this company is changing now after getting isolated from IGATE (Indirect question)-

Indirectly they will be asking you if you can work in an organization which is striving towards huge profits and extensive pressure on recruiters.

Will you fine if we make your life hell & miserable and give you a good compensation in return ????
  View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was told people gets fired due to people issues and non performance and sometimes due to silly reasons in no more than 3 months so I did not join.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mastech in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initial Aptitude screen followed by Personality Test. Followed by one or two rounds of interviews with Manager/Director

Interview Question – What was your most difficult situation with completing Class VI?   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Torrance, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mastech in August 2013.

Interview Details – Simple, Neat and Clean Process

Interview Question – How to handle end client in case he is not satisfied with your solution   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Clean

Senior Java Programmer Interview

Senior Java Programmer
Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mastech in November 2013.

Interview Details – Well organized and efficient

Interview Question – What would your choice of design pattern be for a mobile wallet system   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for base salary negotiation, but relocation bonus was negotiated

Junior Recruiter Interview

Junior Recruiter
Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mastech in June 2014.

Interview Details – It was a nice experience interviewing by mastech. They just try to be friendly and hence interview is not too hard.The HR was very friendly which makes you comfortable to give answers .

Interview Question – Basically i am from technical field,hence the most difficult problem was to convince them to work in management field inspite of technical field   Answer Question

Senior Linux Administrator Interview

Senior Linux Administrator
Bartlesville, OK

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mastech.

Interview Details – I got a call from the agency about a position with a client in Bartlesville OK. The first phase of the interview was a Telephone Screen. This was more of a technical screen to assess my technical knowledge with regards to the position i was applying for. The second phase was a face to face with a panel of 3 people. The interview process was pretty smooth.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult task you have had to deal with in your profession as a Systems administrator/Engineer and how were you able to resolve and document the process of resolution?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mastech in September 2011.

Interview Details – telephonic>>face to face

Interview Question – reasons for back outs   View Answer

SAN Storage Administrator Interview

SAN Storage Administrator

I applied online and interviewed at Mastech.

Interview Details – The interview process was long and It took me 3 weeks to finally get the offer

Interview Question – No difficulty in the questions asked   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastech

Worked for Mastech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mastech interview questions and advice. All 23 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mastech employees and interview candidates.