Mastech Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

3.2

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech.

Interview

WORST experience I've ever had with a staffing company!!! They bombard me with phone calls daily, even though I've asked them multiple times to remove me from their call list. They're dishonest, unorganized, and offer pay rates way lower than any other agency I've worked with. I've spoken to three different recruiters, all of them were incredibly rude and frankly impossible to understand. I regret ever giving them my information.

Interview Questions

• They asked for my social security number within the first 5 minutes of my first phone screening.   1 Answer

Senior Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mastech (Irving, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Well organized and efficient

Interview Questions

• What would your choice of design pattern be for a mobile wallet system   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for base salary negotiation, but relocation bonus was negotiated

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mastech (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Since this a staffing company.. a person from Mastech will screen your skills first.. which wil be semi - technical round.. then if they are good with you they will push your CV to Vendor where you will be again screened for technical interview & finally if all is good your CV will be pushed to Client. Client shall have the final round of interview. It takes 2 to 3 rounds to get in. Sometimes Vendor and Client may also interview together where you have to answer 2 to 3 people in a call. I had total 3 rounds where final interview was taken by Vendor & Client together.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastech in May 2007.

Interview

na ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mastech (Torrance, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Simple, Neat and Clean Process

Interview Questions

• How to handle end client in case he is not satisfied with your solution   1 Answer

Negotiation

Clean

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastech (Noida (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial Aptitude screen followed by Personality Test. Followed by one or two rounds of interviews with Manager/Director

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult situation with completing Class VI?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mastech in January 2013.

Interview

I did not like the interview process

Interview Questions

• You know this company is changing now after getting isolated from IGATE (Indirect question)- Indirectly they will be asking you if you can work in an organization which is striving towards huge profits and extensive pressure on recruiters. Will you fine if we make your life hell & miserable and give you a good compensation in return ????   1 Answer

I was told people gets fired due to people issues and non performance and sometimes due to silly reasons in no more than 3 months so I did not join.

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mastech (Calcutta (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a nice experience interviewing by mastech. They just try to be friendly and hence interview is not too hard.The HR was very friendly which makes you comfortable to give answers .

Interview Questions

• Basically i am from technical field,hence the most difficult problem was to convince them to work in management field inspite of technical field   2 Answers

Senior Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bartlesville, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastech (Bartlesville, OK).

Interview

I got a call from the agency about a position with a client in Bartlesville OK. The first phase of the interview was a Telephone Screen. This was more of a technical screen to assess my technical knowledge with regards to the position i was applying for. The second phase was a face to face with a panel of 3 people. The interview process was pretty smooth.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult task you have had to deal with in your profession as a Systems administrator/Engineer and how were you able to resolve and document the process of resolution?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastech (Noida (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

telephonic>>face to face