Mastech

23 candidate interviews

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mastech in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone screen- Aptitude test - psychological test - In person interview - final interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Mastech

Interview Details – Multiple level of interviews.

Interview Question – How do you manage the team members   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Mastech.

Interview Details – My Interview process was totally based out of client's interview. I was selected into their payroll as soon I cleared an interview at client position. At Mastech I really did not had any interview. I did had an orientation at Mastech that is just an overview of their process and is a one way communication of their process and not an interactive one I should say.

Negotiation Details – It was a matching of another offer that I got locally. There was back and forth of two days of communication and approval, but was smooth overall.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Mastech.

Interview Details – Behavioral type questions and I was interviewed by 2 people

Interview Question – Behavioral type questions   Answer Question

Junior Recruiter Interview

Junior Recruiter

Interviewed at Mastech

Interview Details – Initial Telephonic interview followed by face to face rounds.
1st round: Technical procedures about the IT industry, basics of information technology. Process of cold calls and differentiating the actual from the fake
2nd round: HR round. Basic checks and why you need the job. What are your future plans and how will you add to the company. Nothing over the top

Interview Question – Why change job from technical IT to HR?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Installer Interview

Installer
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mastech.

Interview Details – asked about construction experience, and when i could start.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Junior Recruiter Interview

Junior Recruiter
Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Mastech in December 2013.

Interview Details – Interview included GD and then PI initially. Those who were shortlisted had to give an nline psychometric test. Then finally another two rounds of PI.

Interview Question – Standard questions were asked.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Senior Technical Recruiter
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mastech in September 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview, aptitude test, face to face

Negotiation Details – blunt and straight

Senior Architect Interview

Senior Architect
Bloomington, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Mastech in June 2010.

Interview Details – Went smooth, focused on technical aspects and experience mentioned on Resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Good

Sales Coordinator Interview

Sales Coordinator
Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mastech in February 2012.

Interview Details – Typical phone interview.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastech

Worked for Mastech? Contribute to the Community!