Mastek

Relevance Date Difficulty

.NET Developer Interview

.NET Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Mastek in August 2013.

Interview Details – Two round technical and one round HR.

Interview Question – How will you know where your services has failed during service call..?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mahape (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mastek in December 2013.

Interview Details – 2 Weeks, Tech + Managerial + HR

Interview Question – Reactions to Client Deliveries   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – No Good Salary offer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mastek in June 2013.

Interview Details – Process was good.. Must know everything in depth.

Interview Question – Expecting Risk Analysis & Other documentations   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Mastek in February 2009.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of technical interviews.

Negotiation Details – OK

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mastek in March 2013.

Interview Details – Know your Technology well, it will be a rigorous technical interview. If you are a .Net professional, know all your basics, know WCF. You have to be good at writing SQL Queries (joins, self-joins, nested queries) and writing Stored Procedures and functions.
There will be one technical and one HR interview in Mastek, if required, there will be one more round of technical interview, but that's rare. There will also be a written test for people with lesser experience.

Be prepared to work in any domain.

Interview Question – You should be able to write stored procedures and queries, there will be a question where you will be asked to write some code.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Expect industry average pay, if you are really good, you may get better than average pay

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mastek.

Interview Details – Campus Interview: Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview, It was a 1 day process, though the announced the result after 3 days.

Basic Questions on C, C++, java in written test, similar basic questions in Interview.

HR interview was just a chat about the places I have visited, the projects I am interested, and About things to do in Mumbai. :)

Interview Question – Some C++ output question in the written test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Mastek in January 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process : They took some weeks starting from the 1st level Telephonic ,2nd level was one to one interview with Manager and the 3rd one was again with with group of memebers and then moving towards the final HR interview. It was a slow process but Manager interactions were good and smooth at all levels.

Negotiation Details – Tried negotiation but coud receive only partial success.

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Mastek in January 2009.

Interview Details – Excellent. Sufficient time given prior to appointment and our convenience for interview time taken into consideration.

Excellent interview process with complete transperency and clarity.

Interview Question – At the time of interview - What is your career goal after 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations. The salary was raised and fitted into the band-with available as per market trends and company policies.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mastek in May 2009.

Interview Details – only one interview(HR+tech) easy and simple process

Interview Question – as per job requirement   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mastek in January 2012.

Interview Details – I had a campus recruitment.
The first round was aptitude test of 2 hours 10 minutes.
After clearing the first round, the second round was technical round where all technical questions related to software and programming languages were asked.
After clearing this, I was handed the offer letter.

Interview Question – Nothing was out of the box. All the questions were kind of expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase since it was a campus recruitment.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mastek? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mastek interview questions and advice in Mumbai, India. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mastek employees and interview candidates.